It consists of one main combustion chamber with yield 83.000-176.000 Kcal and one afterburner with yield 18.000-46.000 Kcal, with power of each engine of 0,35KW.
- Reinforced steel construction made of metal sheet of 6mm thickness.
- Built with refractory bricks resistant to temperatures up to 1300◦C.
- Tight sealed and fireproof padded loading door.
- Control panel with luminous temperature display.
- Automatic temperature adjustment 0-1200◦C by thermostat and sensor in the combustion chamber.
- Oil tank 1000L from PVC.
- Dimensions: 2100x1296x3250
- Maximum combustion load: 600kg
- Chamber capacity 330-350kg per batch of product to be incinerated
- Incineration capacity exceeding 50 kg / h
Includes a temperature logger KRN50, with LCD screento display date and time of current measurements, with temperature measurement range 0-1000◦C and recording frequency 5sec-99min.
Temperature logger dimensions: 96x96x100 – Weight: 700gContact us